Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Facades

Over the past few months, I have, both accidentally and intentionally, built up an office image of being lewd.

I sometimes wonder what they will think if they know that while I don’t disapprove of fornication or other sexual activities, I won’t engage in them unless I’m quite sure I’ll marry my partner (and await the inevitable brats). Or that I still reproach myself for looking at her friend exactly 102 days ago. Sigh, it wasn't just an egregious faux pas; it was an immoral act of wretchedness. I guess it's all irrelevant now, although I do wish I had a chance to apologise in person.

I don’t write this with annoyance but rather with detached amusement at how society can so easily mistake a façade for one’s true personality.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahaha.. this is the FUNNIEST post i've ever seen!!

9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home