Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thank You

Thank you for being so kind, even till the last moment. You were the first person I truly liked, and indeed I now know for sure that I have not loved the wrong person, even if nothing did come out of it. You shaped my views on relationships in ways I never thought possible, and for that I’m eternally grateful. I certainly wish that there won’t be awkwardness between the two of us, for I really want to keep this friendship.

I believe that when relationships are concerned, everything is preordained. God has his own plans, and he has arranged a special someone for everyone. If we are destined, then somehow, somewhere, sometime, we shall meet again, this time under more felicitous conditions. If not, I trust that the Lord has other plans, and I can only hope that both of us each find our special someone.

Lord, give me the strength to recognise that you have made plans for me, and that I only need to place trust in you. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home