Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Que Sera Sera

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my heart
What lies ahead

Will I have the chance to hold her in tender embrace?
Will I have the chance to lend a shoulder when she’s down?
Will I have the chance to gaze at stars with her by my side?
Will I have the chance to look and be captivated by her winsome countenance?
Will I have the chance to love her?

Here's what my heart said

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not yours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel, my man. You need to get laid. There is only so much mushiness your blog can handle. Show a little compassion for it.

-PZ. ;)

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you, BUT if you haven't gotten that pair of white pants, DON'T. It means gay, trust me, I'm female.

9:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home