Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Three Tenors

Today, my office witnessed the emergence of a new singing sensation, a group of three males who for posterity sakes shall be christened The Three Tenors. As with most great findings, the group's discovery was most fortuitous.

Chin Wui was remarking that of late, he had been hooked onto a rather cute song entitled Mr Lonely. And at that very instant, Ian and I shouted, (the very same words, I kid you not) “You listen to that song as weeeeelllll?”

What followed was a most torturous aural experience for the poor souls within a fifty mile radius:

Chin Wui: I'm so lonely
Chin Wui and Ian: I’m Mr. Lonely
Ian and me: I have nobody
All three (harmonising): For my owwwwwnnnnn!!

Herein the power of synergy: individually each of us sounds like a screeching cat whose tail has been stepped on; but collectively, ah, that's a different story. Collectively we sound like a group of screeching cats whose tails have been stepped on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home