Thursday, April 14, 2005

Universities

Just when I thought I had settled on my university choices, new factors come into play. I was originally supposed to read Business and Engineering, but I had decided that I would try to convince my sponsoring company to allow me to drop Engineering for Business. (I’ll be involved in procurement and won’t serve a single day as an engineer.)

Then the choices would have been simple (in no order of merit or choice)

Columbia Economics
Stern Finance
Wharton Finance

However, Aileen was telling me that EDB may not be as receptive as I thought to the idea of dropping Engineering. Sigh, I hope not, for I certainly don’t wish to drop Business for Engineering.

And I wonder if I will enjoy NY as much as I thought I would. I’ve always imagined staying in NY (studying, working, etc) for a while, and I still want to, but it appears that it’s really costly to actually live in NY (especially as a student). A loaf of breaf costs $5 USD!! Oh man, I can't imagine living three years in the world's most vibrant and cosmopolitan city as a beggar. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once you learn to lie out of a supermarket, anywhere is cheap...trust me, i hae been in europe long enough to learn thart

6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home