Thursday, December 22, 2005

Winter

I was chatting with Janice yesterday, and since, as of two days ago, I official became part anglophile, I saw it fit to talk about the weather (in Taipei, where I’m currently on vacation).

Me: Terrible weather here. Really terrible.
Janice: Oh really? How so?
Me: Freezing cold here. You won’t believe how cold it is.
Janice: Better wear more warm clothing then. Is it snowing?
Me: It’s 15 degrees.
Janice: …
Janice: 15 degrees?
Me: Yes, mightily cold don’t you think?
Janice: Daniel, in America, we go jogging in shorts in 15 degrees.

An affront to my manhood, a veritable affront, she has committed! To redeem my pride, I shall go streaking around Taipei. If I should die of Pneumonia or get executed for indecent exposure, I shall come back and haunt her while wearing a red overcoat!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding… I won’t wear red – white goes better with my skin.

PS: As with most conversations quoted on my blog, probably only 50% of it is accurate. I have a bad memory.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As with most conversations quoted on my blog, probably only 50% of it is accurate"

Yes Daniel, I was wondering about the absence of spelling errors.

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...you'll survive. It was 9.5 degress in Taipei on Thursday :p

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 pm  
Blogger janice said...

WOe be to me! I have been slandered. You told me on msn that it was your sister who said that -_-" oh dan...

6:30 pm  
Blogger janice said...

Actung Daniel Tang:

Your mysterious package form amazon has arrived. I originally thought it to be some divine gift, now I know it is world of warcraft, to which I say, bleaaaaaaaah u. so what do u want from it huh?

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home