Thursday, December 22, 2005

Domestication

Of late, as my nearest and dearest and generally anyone within audible range can attest, I’m fallen in love with Pride and Prejudice. Not to mention Keira Knightly. Thus, when Focus Features remade my all-time favorite romance novel and cast my all-time favorite female actress in it, it was hardly surprising that it turned me into a slobbering, waxing lyrical fan boy.

In fact, I’ve decided to name my first-born, if she happens to be female, Elizabeth. Of course, this presupposes I overcoming my intense hatred for children, but considering that up till early last year, I was still actively contemplating eternal singlehood, I think there’s a high chance of that happening.

One more step down the slippery slope of domestication…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home