Sunday, July 24, 2005

Drunk

I’m totally drunk. I’m not sure if it was the Chivas Regal or the Gin, but whatever the cause, I’m totally inebriated.

And it’s times like this when I think about the what ifs. What if I got an A1 for English during the O Levels like I deserved to instead of the odious B4 (which I still believe to be a fluke)? Then again, what difference would it have made? Maybe it’s better this way? Argh, why? Why?

Bah, I think it’s all the alcohol. It’s gone to my brain, and hasn’t just affected my writing facilities.

PS: This post should be deleted for disjointedness, plain stupidity and lack of discretion. But maybe it will serve as a warning not to get so wasted next time. I guess I ought to be glad that I wasn’t around with mutual friends. Can’t imagine the consequences of accidentally blurting out stuff. Bah!

1 Comments:

Blogger janice said...

haha u sound quite drunk. who u went dirnking with? tsk tsk...well hve fun

10:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home