Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dumb Suggestions

Oh god, this is unbelievable---my boss just approved three of my suggestions to improve the office and I’ll be getting $10 for each of them. I don't believe this: I’m getting paid for submitting incredibly dumb suggestions.

One suggestion, in particular, really takes the cake: “Install a stove in the pantry so NSFs can reheat food.”

Reason 1 (why it's so ludicrous): Redundancy

We already have a microwave, which, the last time I checked, was used to reheat food. Perhaps I ought to have stated in my suggestion that the stove ought to be placed next to the microwave so NSFs can choose which machine to use to warm up their food. Sheesh!!

Reason 2: Safety

18 year old guys and a stove.


Posted by Hello

That’s as potent a combination as a speedster and a gasoline truck, or Bush and the US presidency. Not to mention I’m in the office, and anyone who has cooked with me knows just how dangerous it is to let me go near a heat source.

However, I’m got better things to do than to ridicule. This money needs spending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home